The Yeshuan Creed is a modern branch of Arianism. Inspired by the presbyter "Arius" of the early Christian era (256-336 AD). Respectfully, with love, prayerful discernment, and apologetic study, our faith is the following:
Christian Non-negotiable Essentials
- Love God first, then Love your neighbor as yourself.
[Mark 12:29-31, Matthew 22:37-40, Luke 10:27]
- Yeshua is God's only begotten Son who, according to the Father's will, created all things, was incarnated via a virgin birth, and was martyred as the Messiah to redeem mankind through His resurrection.
[Isaiah 7:14, Isaiah 53, Proverbs 8, Proverbs 30:1-4, Psalms 22, Matthew 1:18-25, Colossians 1:15, 1 Corinthians 15:14]
- Discipline in the gospel is a reliable manual for life as God's inspired Word – whether inerrant or errant, history proves its authenticity is as objectively verified as any other timeless secular resource that society respects (Plato, Aristotle, etc.).
[John 17:17, 2 Timothy 3:15-17, 1 Corinthians 9:24-27, Romans 11:13-16]
- We are saved from hell and perishing by faith in Yeshua alone, no other requirement is needed. True faith is evident in one's walk, but because of faith we're already forgiven whenever we sincerely fall.
[John 3:16, Romans 3:28-31, James 2:15-17]
- The Trinity is a divine sovereign family of Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Elohim) working in unison. How this triune relationship is understood is where Nicene Trinitarians and Arianism differ.
[Proverbs 8:22, Matthew 11:17-19, Matthew 28:19, Colossians 2:2-3, 1 Corinthians 1:30, 1 Corinthians 11:3, 2 Corinthians 13:14, John 14:16-17]
- Baptism & the Eucharist are vital symbolic traditions for remaining in the vine.
[Matthew 28:19-20, 1 Corinthians 11:23-26]
- The Great Commission is a Postmillennial mission.
[Psalm 110:1-2, Mark 4:30-32, Romans 4:13, 1 Corinthians 15:25]
Distinct Prioritized Beliefs
- Always sharpen your apologetic skills to actively and reactively defend the Faith.
[Luke 4:1-13, 1 Peter 3:15, Philippians 1:7, 2 Timothy 2:24-25, Jude 1:3]
- Self-sustainable living is godly since you cannot serve God and money.
[James 2:15-17, Isaiah 41:17-18, Genesis 1:29, Isaiah 32:18, Revelation 22:2, Exodus 27:20-21, Psalms 127:2, Matthew 22:20-21, James 5:4, Acts 2:44-45, Acts 5:28-29]
- Music is a sacred tool for worship, teaching, healing and mobilizing.
[Colossians 3:16, 2 Kings 3:15, 1 Samuel 16:14-23, Acts 16:25, 2 Chronicles 20:21-22, Ephesians 5:19, Revelation 14:2-3]
- Division among believers is profitless and disrespectful to Yeshua's prayer for oneness.
[John 17:20-26, Titus 3:10, 1 Corinthians 1:10-12, Romans 11:17-18]
– זה נעשה
The goal of this creed is to embrace "unity in Christ" by clarifying a universal "non-negotiable" list of essentials of the Faith, followed by our stance on debatable doctrine, then concluded with core values for followers of the Yeshuan Creed. We are restoring the Arian view while respecting all denominational differences that do not revise the original scriptures. Since Arius' teachings aren't readily available in modern times due to the aftermath of The Council of Nicea in 325 A.D. – reestablishing his views as a revived denomination and differentiating Arian theology from unbiblical comparisons (ie. Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses) is crucial for the growth of Christ's Kingdom. Arians are followers of Yeshua as a part of the Church that differs from our Nicene Trinitarian brothers but is in unison with Yeshua's title, divinity and gospel. Join us as we learn together.
Read the true teaching of Arius on the Trinity here: http://arius.yeshuan.org
Join me for Bible Study live streams on Saturdays, 11PM (EST) – Text "Yeshuan" to +1 305-705-5533 for the live stream link.